First floor and outside hair station available by appointment only.
At envy salon, you will experience sanitation practices exceeding the standards nationwide for the cosmetology industry. Our team is honored that you choose us for your beauty home and we encourage you to get envy’d in Historic Ellicott City! In an effort to keep all of our clients and employees safe from harm, envy.salon has put the following COVID-19 protocol in place.
First and foremost, if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please stay home:
- Temperature above 98.7 degrees
- Shortness of breath / Difficulty breathing
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Dry cough
- Sore Throat
- Gastro-intestinal discomfort
SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you are not experiencing any of the symptoms listed on the envy salon website, above(?) please review and be prepared to sign the waiver upon arrival for your appointment. Your temperature will be taken and recorded on the waiver. All employee temperatures are also monitored daily.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT
Only guests with appointments can enter envy salon, come alone for your scheduled beauty. Wait for your appointment in your car or in our socially distanced outdoor waiting area. Call 410.480.1770 upon arrival to ensure your stylist is ready. All guests must review and sign a COVID-19 protocol consent form prior to receiving any services. Please review our consent form (link at bottom of this page) and feel free to download, fill out and bring it to your appointment (or you can fill one out at the salon).
ENTERING ENVY SALON
- Use provided hand sanitizer upon entrance.
- A mask must be worn at all times inside envy salon.
- You will take a disinfected pen and clipboard to fill out contact information and a waiver. Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer.
- Your area has been disinfected by your beauty team. Please stay in the seat provided. Credit card payment is preferred at this time.
- Drink services and magazines are unavailable until further notice.
- While at envy, please keep talking to a minimum and relax during your shampoo to keep everyone safe.
- Cleaning protocols have been structured by your envy salon beauty team licensed by the state of Maryland in sanitation.
For more information, visit the CDC website. Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe!
Download our COVID-19 release form.